Education within a college and/or university no longer guarantees you a good job. The job market is more competitive now than it has ever been. Stop Abuse for Everyone offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for a real world experience. This internship does not consist of merely typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Having this intern experience can put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
• Knowledge and ability to organize, write, and direct videos
• Phone etiquette
• Basic understanding of email (Outlook)
• Experience with video editing software
• Customer service skills
• Understanding the importance of group work as well as individual work
• Developing videos about the Men's E-News website
• Developing PSA's about the organization
• Sound mixing
• Video editing
• Customer Service
By the end of this training the trainee will have learned to:
• Fuller understanding of the industry
• Compile a portfolio of completed projects at the end of the internship
• Real life videographer experience
• Provide videos to the media
The position is open for as long as the student would like, but with a minimum length of 12 weeks, 21 to 35 hours/week.
This position is open to students enrolled at any college or university or a graduate looking for real world experience. The students' interests must lie in communications, film studies, digital media, or video.
While this is an UNPAID internship, student interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Contact your undergraduate advising officer for more information on academic credit.
. For more information, please call 1-661-829-6847